Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Battleship North Carolina and more

I went to the beach (Wrightsville---named after the Wright Brother!!!) and we had a very good time. I also went to see the Battleship U.S.S. North Carolina. It was in Wilmington. I learned that it was actually sunk, but they pulled it out. They had lots of neat stuff on the ship like ice cream, a bakery, and even a barber shop. They did the laundry in their "skivies" (undergarments) because it was so hot in the belly of the ship. You could actually go into some of the big guns and then some of the small guns you could put your hands on. The ship is from WWII. Here is a slideshow of our trip.



This video is about a author tour. Katie (one of my sister) is in a contest for Bryan Davis who is one of the authors.

1 comment:

humna said...

http://humna-bilaljamaee.blogspot.com/2010/08/shaheed-bilal-jamaee-member-youth.html


want your comments and apperance i have write this for my late brother.