Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Hi! My family and I just recently moved from the mountains to Elizabethtown----- FLATLANDS!!! I have been missing my friends, but I am still going to be able to see them. I have been going to the lake. The lake is very nice. The longest dock is pretty big. When you jump off, it is 5 feet or deeper. There is a bit of algae in the water because the lake is so clear. The sun hits the bottom of the lake and makes the plants grow. Then, the jet skis come through and chop it up and so sometimes you may see chopped up algae in the water. Otherwise, the lake is really cool.


Recently, we rented a movie: "Ghostbusters". It is a very cool movie (except for a few ugly words). It's kind of old.


It has been raining a lot today. My mom and my sister and my little brother went to the grocery store. When they came home, it began pouring. By the time we finished our lunch, we had a lake in our yard!!!! Here are some photos.

My mom let me get my trunks on and go out in the yard for a photo.

You can see we had about 3 inches of water in the yard. It was amazing!

I'll write more tomorrow. I hope that you check my blog often and leave comments.

4 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Hi Joe! Nice blog!

pegleg said...

Hey Joseph, Darren and I liked your blog. We enjoyed the pics. If I had 3 inches of water in my yard I would be amazed to. Have fun and enjoy yourself. We love you and hope to see you soon. God bless you Love, peggy

Joye said...

hey dude sweet blog and that water is like a swimmin pool in ur backyard luv itt!! miss u all joye marie