Friday, November 14, 2008

MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

I have not written on my blog for a long time (sorry!) I have been moving.

Today is my little brother's "Gotcha Day". A "gotcha day" is the day that we "got" Ben. Today has been three years since Benjamin came to be a Galyean. We got him a Little Einstein's laptop to play with. We plan to play Blue's Clues to find it. He loves Blue's Clues. We also give him a little something from Guatemala every year. When we were in Guatemala we bought stuff to give him each year for 18 years.
I had to move away from my friends when we moved and I was very sad. So, we keep in contact by phone. That's really nice that we still get to talk to each other. Maybe someday I'll get to go visit them. We also like to talk about Lego Star Wars II. They told me to take a picture of myself with a blank background. I took the picture and sent it to them. When they sent it back, this is what I saw:

Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: